Friday, March 29, 2013

Photo Friday!

Last night I somehow managed to to run over a bunny rabbit and pass a chicken truck with little white heads poking out, sadly awaiting their fate. Just in time for Easter! Geesh.
I dedicate this bunny egg to them. :)
Thanks for reading this week and have a wonderful holiday weekend!
xoCarrie

 Last night I tried and tried to come up with a way to relate this photo to Easter so I could justify posting it during Easter Theme Week....to no avail.  Thus, I bring you, my finished (!!) first sweater!  Just because it's finally done after eight long weeks.  Happy Easter!  
-chelsey

We are at the beach for the Easter weekend and loving every minute of the relaxing pace and beautiful views.  It is a great place to celebrate with JOY this Easter Sunday.  
Happy Easter! 
<3Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment