Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Few of My Favorites

Here are a few of my favorite things from around the web - you can find them all on my Pinterest boards as well.

1.  I am supposed to be training for a 10k (which is to take place in about 3 1/2 weeks...yikes.) but I am much more inclined to pick a Zumba workout - like these - over running lately.

2. When we are finally settled into a place & we know we will be there for a while, I plan to buy myself one of there adorable state return address stamps.  Pennsylvania is the perfect shape to stamp over the closure of the envelope. :)

3.  I'm really hoping that Carrie comes to visit me for a sleepover this weekend.  If she does I'll be making these sugar donut muffins and I think she'll love me for it.

4.  I am loving black & white stripes lately and finally found my new favorite top.
           
5.  I love this little beach cover-up for Sommer.

6.  I think I need this teapot to sit on my counter.

7.  This adorable onesie is perfect for my bff who is expecting.

8. I'm resting in this truth right now.  It would be nice to have this hanging where I can see it everyday.

9.  This bike just makes me happy and long for summer bike rides.

10.  love.

No comments:

Post a Comment