Friday, November 30, 2012

Photo Friday!

One of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving - homemade noodles hanging out to dry. :o)
A must-have in the Krohn home on Thanksgiving.  
Have a great first weekend of December!!
- Dana 


I had to give a quick shout out to my cousin Adam who prepared ALL the meat for our Thanksgiving feast. I mean, seriously, look at that turkey: brined, prosciutto under the skin, rubbed in butter, grilled - what! I heard "this is the best turkey I've ever had" from a few people. :) And oh yeah, there was also venison marinated in red wine! Hope you have a great and relaxing weekend - the holidays are upon us! <3Carrie

Our Bradford Pear tree finally dropped most of its leaves over the weekend so the kids got to spend some quality time in a giant leaf pile!  We're heading to the Christmas parade tomorrow - it's supposed to be 63 degrees.  Crazy!  Have a great weekend!
-chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment