Friday, October 12, 2012

Photo Friday!

The fall sky in central PA - so beautiful!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! (Don't forget to enjoy something fall-ish while you can)
:o) Dana

 Second batch of pumpkin muffins made for my sweet Annabel who might turn into one because she's eaten so many.  Yesterday, after I told her she couldn't have any more, she pointed to them and said, "Muffs?"  So adorable...so I gave her another one. (My friend Shannon gave me this simple recipe...not sure where it's from. Mix one box of spice cake mix with one can of pumpkin.  Put in muffin cups and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes).  Have a great weekend!
-chelsey


Like Chels, I was searching for the perfect fall sweater. I think I found it!
(Unfortunately the Tippi Sweater in Heart Me is sold out, but visit J Crew's website for other great fall sweaters! :)
Hope you have enjoyed our fall theme week! Have a great weekend :) <3Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment