Monday, October 15, 2012

habit

Good morning!  How was your weekend?  Can you believe we're already halfway through October?!  The days are flying by.  We went to not one, but two weddings over the weekend.  One for high school friends of Will and one for high school friends of mine.  Both of them were outside and the weather was perfect, the brides were beautiful, and the ceremonies were sweet and meaningful. 

How're you doing with your new habit?  I've been trying to take lots more pictures every day.  Here's a sample of what I found on my camera from this past week:


Tommy likes to take self-portraits just like his Daddy.

The love between these two continues to amaze me every single day.

Homemade instant oatmeal from my new book, The Homemade Pantry.

Sibling photo shoot before heading off to school one morning.

Homemade strawberry and apricot poptarts (also from The Homemade Pantry). They were good, but I think my next batch will be better.  That one on the right has ricotta cheese and pesto in it...so good.

Family walk through the park near our house on a perfect fall day.

Annabel at her first wedding!

Beautiful day for a wedding at Keswick Vineyard!



Hope you're finding more photos on your camera or phone at the end of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment