Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Burgers and Fries

A few weeks ago, we ventured into a Five Guys while out shopping in Maryland.  Have you ever been?  I had great expectations because, well, I don't think I've ever heard a bad review.  I think Matt and I would both agree that those burgers were one of the best we've had.  What I really like about Five Guys is that they give you tons of options for toppings.  It probably sounds gross to most people but I like my burger with mayo, ketchup and mustard plus cheese, lettuce and pickles - yum!

love spending the day with these 2.
Do you have a favorite burger?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, the day after I had Patrick, Behn asked me what I wanted to eat (hospital food is gross). I asked for 5 Guys! It was amazing! Hadn't had a burger there in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! 5 Guys would be great post-baby food and from the sounds of it you deserve pretty much anything you could ever want after your delivery! Hope all is going well with the new little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete