Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello!

Hello and welcome to WeThree! If this is your first time reading we are very glad to have you as this is our very first time writing! If, to begin, you are wondering who “we” are, allow me to introduce myself, and my two sisters.


My name is Carrie and I am the littlest sister. I have two older sisters, Chelsey and Dana, who you will also be hearing from on a weekly basis. We three have been mulling over the idea of starting a blog for quite some time, but for one reason or another, the timing was never right. And then, a few months back we decided: July! July would be the month.


So July is here and here we are starting a new project together that I think we are all very excited about. When we were talking about how we would officially begin we decided that we needed a why. Why blog? Why put your thoughts out there for anyone to read? When I really sat down to think about this I couldn’t come up with a legitimate reason. I was actually reminded of a friend who started a blog by saying, “I hate blogs; they annoy me.” Well, I will be the first to tell you that I do not hate blogs, and in fact, I love them. I love to read about moments, ideas, lifestyle, and yes even sometimes material things, that people love and want to remember. Because all too often, I forget to remember these things. I get so wrapped up the whirlwind of the day-to-day that I forget to take notice of those little parts of my life that are pretty wonderful. So maybe, just maybe, documenting the things that I love will remind me to stop and “smell the roses” as it is so often put. And who better to stop with than two people I love more than anything?

What you will find on WeThree is bits and pieces of our three different lives. Be prepared for recipes, babies, fashion, themed weeks, furniture, outings, useless information and much more! Over the next three days you will hear a little bit more about each of us. We hope that you come to enjoy our blog as much as we three have enjoyed reading so many of yours!

<3, Carrie, Dana & Chelsey


1 comment: