Tuesday, March 1, 2016

oh boy

I can hardly believe that today is March 1st!  But, I am so happy that it is because it means one thing...we are another month closer to meeting our new little baby boy!  We found out last week that our baby #2 is a boy and we could not have been more surprised.  We are so excited!  

It has been so fun hearing Sommer talk about her baby brother this past week.  I was a little worried about how she would react to a baby brother because she was sure that it was a girl but when we brought her back to see the baby during the ultrasound and told her it was a baby boy, she could not stop smiling.  The cutest.  
Now, we are working on a name and ideas for a shared bedroom! 

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! Boys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! We are pretty excited! Are you guys all ready for baby #3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness gracious, not quite! I need to get it in gear!
    When is your baby due? I'd LOVE to pass on stuff to you. Mine is out in April, so as soon as he outgrows something I can send it your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are due in July! That is so sweet of you to pass stuff on to us! We have basically nothing haha! Looking forward to a boy adventure ☺️

    ReplyDelete