Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Insta-Wednesday: St. Patrick's Day

[If I'm being honest, I will admit that St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I'm not Irish and I don't particularly love any kind of beer; however, I do love the corned beef and cabbage at the Market Cross Pub in Carlisle. So every year, I put on something green and drag Robert there on a week night. This year will be no different and to spice things up even more, I bought a t-shirt that says "Ireland" on it. Until I can get there on Thursday, I'll be enjoying this cute table square that Robert's mom sent us for the holiday.] xoCarrie

 We really don't do much around here to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, other than wearing a little green and trying to incorporate something green into our diet for the day.  This year, we will be celebrating with green smoothies - one of my absolute favorite snacks anytime throughout the day!

Annabel and I are getting ready for St. Patrick'S Day with a little shamrock drawing practice. We also spent the entire afternoon outside yesterday, planting lots of new GREEN plants. I think spring green is my favorite color. Happy St. Patrick'S Day! And Happy Birthday Aunt Jan!
-chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment