Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Insta-Wednesday: Oh Christmas Tree

[This past Sunday, Robert and I ventured over to the local YMCA for the second year in a row to pick out our Christmas tree. Growing up, we used to go to a farm to select and cut down our tree, but I have to admit, I like this tradition just as much. The Y is a central part of Carlisle; a place where you will often run into old classmates or teachers, co-workers or neighbors. It somehow seems fitting to visit such a place around Christmas! I will be savoring the next few weeks with this beautiful tree in my living room.] xoCarrie

This year, we found a cut-your-own Christmas tree farm five minutes from our house! Win! So we picked up our two white pines and brought them home and put all our favorite ornaments on. I really love this time of year with all the lights and candles and festivity. Looking forward to enjoying our tree all month long!
-chelsey

 Having a Christmas tree up always makes life so much more cozy and warm, doesn't it?  Especially during these cold and dreary days we have had recently.  Sommer has asked me to turn on the lights on our tree every morning this week when we come downstairs and I could not be more happy that she loves the tree as much as I do!
-Dana 

No comments:

Post a Comment