Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Growing up with sisters is so much fun and I was blessed with the best of the best, Chelsey and Dani, my best friends & the co-writers of this blog. We don't see each other nearly as much as I'd like, but sharing this little blog keeps us connected in a way that I'm not sure we would be otherwse. Girls, I love you so much and am so thankful to have you both. xoCarrie
[photograph courtesy of Cindy Roth Photography]

11/5--11/11
Kroger, food on the table, PER radio, warm house, Virginia Tech, Cheatham Hall, bikes, skateboards, board games, kayaks, mountains, trees, flowers, snow days, hot chocolate, Appalachian Trail, trail names, rainbows, smiling at strangers, hayrides, movies, Tazza Kitchen, gift cards, apple cider, pumpkin pie, leaf rakes, tractors, tea kettle, yarn, good books, girls weekend, sister weekend, Wicked, sunflowers, lavender
What are you thankful for this week?
-chelsey



No comments:

Post a Comment