Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Insta-Wednesday: Crisp

This past weekend I attended a beautiful wedding up near Pine Grove Furnace. The drive to the site was completely amazing, and the foliage was at its peak of beauty. I mean, just look at this picture! (courtesy of Brigid) Crisp leaves and crisp air, to boot. xoCarrie

It's rainy here this morning but over the last week we have had many cool, crisp mornings that melted into perfect fall days.  I have been soaking up this perfect weather! 
~Dana

When I was thinking about "crisp" for today, I immediately thought about the crispy leaves we've been crunching under our feet lately. But when I went outside to take my photo this morning, it was pouring down rain and the leaves were just plain soggy. Ah, well. Hope you're having a good week!
-chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment