Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Insta-Wednesday: First Day of Fall

Last week we said goodbye to summer and this morning we are welcoming fall! Today is officially the start of one of my favorite seasons and I can't wait to do all kinds of "basic" girl things, like going apple picking, drinking hot coffee on my  balcony in a flannel shirt while reading a Harry Potter book (was that weirdly specific?) and buying a handful of the millions of pumpkin spice products on the market. And while I can't get on board with all of them (frankly the Oreos look gross) this butter sounded like it would be good on just about anything. Last weekend I paired it with a brioche roll and soft-boiled egg and it was soooo good. Now I just need some falling leaves. :) xoCarrie



I could not be happier that today is officially the start of fall!  Along with all things pumpkin and apple, one of my favorite, favorite things about fall are the beautiful skies.  I'm not sure what it is, but I seem to notice the fall sky more so than any other season and every year I am amazed and impressed! -Dana


 Celebrating the return of cooler temperatures and falling leaves with soup simmering on the stove, candles on the kitchen island, and jeans and Toms. I love Fall! (Love my skateboard, too.) Hope you're having a great week so far! See you back here on Friday.
-chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment