Friday, October 10, 2014

Photo Friday!

We've been soaking up the perfect weather this week by spending lots of time outside after school.  On Wednesday afternoon I laid on the dock at the pond behind our house looking up at this view while the kids dug around in the dirt and then tossed acorns into the water.  Perfect.  Thanks for reading this week and have a beautiful weekend!
-chelsey

What are you up to this weekend? Brigid and I are going to see The Boxtrolls tonight, and tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut and going to OktoberFest with Robert! After a busy few weekends, I'm definitely ready to spend a quiet weekend in my hometown. Have a lovely weekend!
xoCarrie

 These spiced creme cookies have been the best ending to the cool, fall evenings we've been having.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xo Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment