Monday, April 21, 2014

according to my camera

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend celebrating with family and friends.  We got to spend lots of good time with Will's family this weekend, which was great since it's been quite awhile since we've all been together.  It was good to catch up and see all the kids having fun.  I'm so fortunate to have married into such a wonderful family <3

Today I offer you a little peek into our days over the last couple of weeks, if you'd like to see.  Here's what we've been up to, according to my camera...

Gluten-free chocolate chip cookie mountain


Bubble blowing on the dock behind the new house

Fun with Mimi on the deck

Starting a new book

Keepin' it real - my living room on a random afternoon

Swingin'

Coloring some Easter eggs

Gluten-free ice cream cone!  Thanks Aunt T!

One of the best uncles in the whole world

Spring at our new house

Egg huntin' in the country with this awesome crew

Throwing the disc

Easter morning

Cuties

Love our pretty church

That's a little look at what we've been doing.  What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment