Friday, February 7, 2014

Photo Friday!

5:30 am
I was out scraping my car very early on Wednesday morning and it struck me just how quiet everything felt. Despite the annoyances that winter weather can bring (car getting stuck 2x in two days; thanks Dad for helping to dig me out!), it really is beautiful. Hope you had a great week and here is to an even better weekend! xoCarrie

We have been trying new indoor activities (finger painting!) since the temps have been so cold!  It has been so fun watching her get artsy.  Have a great weekend!
xo Dana 

 My crazy-haired boy was so proud of his first lost tooth!  I can't believe he's old enough for this.  When I asked him what he thought the tooth fairy might bring him he casually said, "Well, I think she'll bring me $5,000!"  Thankfully he was just as happy with his $1 :)  Happy weekend!
-chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment