Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Decor

After we brought some pumpkins home this weekend, I decided it was time to put out a little fall/halloween decor.  Since we are in a little transition period and not in our own house, I don't have access to all my cute fall decorations so I had to go with what I could find here.  We decided to carve our big pumpkin with Sommer which was fun but she quickly lost interest in the process and she was a little scared of the final product. 
Here are a few pictures:


 After we carved our pumpkins, I decided to add to the decor with a few kleenex ghosts.  We used to make these every fall when we were kids and I just loved seeing them floating around from the fan in our kitchen.  Here is a simple tutorial for you!

 You will need:
2 kleenex, scissors, yarn and a sharpie
crumble one tissue
Place the crumbled tissue into the flat tissue and tie the string around it.
ooOOoo
draw cute little faces on them.  only happy ghosts in our house. :)

And, one last small piece of fall decor above the sink...
 Do you decorate for the fall season?

No comments:

Post a Comment