Thursday, July 18, 2013

California or bust

And we're off!  This afternoon we're packing up and hitting the road (er, air) for a 3.5 week adventure that will take us by planes, trains, and automobiles all over Northern California, through the Colorado Rockies, and finally a week-long stay with sweet Grayson and his new brother and sisters!  We've been thinking about and planning this trip for quite awhile now so all of us are anxious to get going.  I've got my posts planned out for the duration of our vacation so they'll be going up like normal, and be sure to stop by on Friday's to see a post card from our trip.  When we get back, I'll be sharing photos and stories from our adventures over the course of a few weeks.  

Here are a few of the places we'll be visiting...


Image
San Francisco
Image
Santa Cruz
Image
Lake Tahoe
Image
Route 1
Image
Half Moon Bay 
Image
Amtrakking from CA to CO
Image
Pikes Peak
Grayson + 3!
Can't wait to get this show on the road!  

P.s.  Flying to California is a pretty great way to spend my 31st birthday, yes?  :) 
P.p.s.  Yesterday, Will and I celebrated our 9th anniversary!  Feeling so blessed by him yesterday, today and everyday.  Love you, Will!

 P.p.p.s.  We actually got married before digital cameras so I had to take a picture of this picture to post it.  Sorry it's so grainy.  Man, I feel old.

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! My parents and brother JUST came back from all of those places in CA- they had such a good time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete