Monday, June 17, 2013

according to instagram (and my camera)

Happy Monday to you! I'm writing from the beach this morning and hoping that the predicted thunderstorms stay away and the sun comes out.  We're spending the week here with my mom's side of the family soaking up some sun, celebrating three birthdays, and enjoying each others company.  What could be better?

Thought I'd share some photos from the weekend with you here this morning.  Hope you have something fun planned for the week...and if not, just imagine yourself here, listening to the sound of the waves, feeling the hot sun on your face, and enjoying an ice cold beverage  :)
First day of Kindergarten and the last.

Driving across the bridge!  Beach vacation 2013 begins!

Birthday dinner at the Black Pelican - Tommy's favorite is crab legs.

"Surfing" on boogie boards.

Family time on the beach.

My brother-in-law, Nick, and Tommy checking out the waves.

Annabel and Sommer holding hands on the way to dinner.

A New England dinner for my awesome New England dad:  lobstah, corn on the caab, and blueberry pie.  Happy Fathah's Day!

Tommy and Pa loving that lobstah!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment