Tuesday, January 15, 2013

In my Kitchen

I have recently been spending more time in my kitchen.  Since it is so small I try to keep it spick and span.  I have also really started to enjoy cooking yummy dinners on a regular basis.  I was originally just going to share a couple recipes that I have recently made with you but as I was cleaning up my kitchen last night I noticed several cute items in my kitchen that give it a little character and I thought I'd share them with you today.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

My kitchen window
New pig cutting board (thanks mom!)











My cookbooks
Snowman teapot & shabby chic basket











New owl salt & pepper shakers
My little kitchen helper





Next week, I'll share the recipes that I have recently made that I think you will love!
See you then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment