Monday, December 24, 2012

christmas eve

Christmas Eve!  Can you believe it?!  I'm so excited for Christmas and watching my sweet babies open their gifts.  But right now, I'm only focused on one thing:  getting these nasty germs out of our house!  Tommy's been sick for a couple weeks with a terrible cough and cold, and then Annabel got it and still has a bad cough, and over the weekend Tommy came down with another fever.  So we'll be spending at least part of our Christmas Eve in the doctor's office with two sick kids.  While they're resting for the remainder of the day, I'll be baking some cookies for Santa, finishing up some last-minute sewing, and drinking plenty of tea with honey and popping my vitamin C drops to keep the germs out of my system.  I also read something yesterday about onions being good for absorbing germs.  So I have onions sitting in bowls all over my house in the hopes that everyone will be WELL on Christmas morning!

 Luckily we squeezed in a trip to see Santa on Friday before everyone went downhill.  I was pleasantly surprised that Annabel was so calm with the big man.  I thought for sure she'd cry her eyes out. 

Things will be sparse here this week with all the festivities WeThree have going on. Wishing you and yours a beautiful, meaningful, and joyful holiday!  Merry Christmas!

Image


No comments:

Post a Comment