Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Playground Pictures

Good Morning :) 

Dani and Matt are still settling into their new abode, so I thought I would take today to share some pictures from a few weeks ago when Chelsey, Tommy & Annabel were here visiting. The girls and I are training (sort of) for the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day, so after taking a quick run around the neighborhood, we gathered the littles and took a walk up to the playground close to our Gramma's house. We have been going to this playground literally forever and it has some interesting equipment - a huge, yellow, climbable horse, some small, square brick huts, what I can only assume is a small sliver of an old, massive concrete pipe and some rusty hand-sliders. Each time that we visit this playground in our older years we recall the time that our Gramma decided to slide across the hand slide and fell off, landing face first in the mulch! Horrifying! Until we creeped up (scared out of minds, let me add) to find her laughing hysterically! My, this equipment sounds super fun and especially safe, doesn't it? If you live in the Camp Hill, PA area you should definitely bring your children here!!

Tommy's blue eyes match his shirt!

Sitting on top of the brick hut! I can't tell you how many times I banged my head on these growing up!

Cute picture of Dani & Sommer and if you look closely, you can see the yellow horse behind in the background! 

Annabel's blue eyes match the slide!

Somehow Matt, Chelsey & Tommy managed to climb the pipe.  My pathetic attempt saw me running and literally crashing directly into the curved side you're looking at. 

Tommy being a monkey!



They never quite looked in the same direction but all three pictures are pretty adorable nonetheless! 

A little posed but a pretty decent picture of WeThree!
Please excuse my purple post-running face. :)

I hope you are enjoying your week! Here's to hoping this one goes by slightly faster than last! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment