Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Days with my Favorite Girl

I love fall.  I definitely think it is my favorite season...although I always think that the current season is my favorite.  There is just something to love about every season, don't you think?  This fall has been different than any I've experienced.  I was looking forward to doing lots of fun family things this year but with Matt living away from home for work and us being sick for a couple of weekends, we just haven't gotten to do all the things I was planning.  Luckily, I have my favorite sweet little pea to spend my days with and I've been enjoying the beauty of the season with her; especially these last 2 weeks. 

Last week we took a little drive to the Children's Lake to enjoy the beautiful leaves.
 It was a perfect fall day and we encountered lots of people who had the same idea as us.  There were even some painters there trying to capture these colorful trees.

Sommer played in the leaves for the first time.  She was so curious about them. :)
Here is our view from the bench we sat on to enjoy the afternoon:
It was the perfect afternoon. 

I love this girl.

What would your perfect fall afternoon be?


No comments:

Post a Comment