Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A special month

Good Morning!
First, I need to take a moment to say Happy Anniversary to Chels and Will!  I can't believe it has been 8 years since that special day.
Matt and I celebrate our 4 year anniversary this week too!  Here is one of my favorite pictures from one of my favorite days:


And then we went to Maine...


I miss that place so much.

Anyway, to get to my original thoughts for today...
Did you know that July is National Ice Cream Month and the 3rd Sunday in July is National Ice Cream Day?  Well, it is and I love ice cream.  It is by far my favorite dessert, especially with rainbow sprinkles.  So, to celebrate National Ice Cream Day, we decided to make a quick stop at our local ice cream shop. 

That's my delicious dessert - looks scrumptious, doesn't it?  I thought they skimped a little on the sprinkles though.  Matt enjoyed a refreshing Pineapple Upside Down Cake ice cream - super tasty.  My suggestion for you is that you enjoy this second half of July celebrating National Ice Cream month as much as you can! 

Happy Tuesday!
Dana


1 comment:

  1. I can think of no better way to celebrate a hot July day than with ice cream......I like chocolate cherry chunk from our local ice cream counter called Sweets and Eats. :) MMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete